Don’t be sad summer’s over—celebrate the good times you’ve had by firing up the grill for a “final run of the season” this Labor Day. Make the menu veggie-friendly with hearty grilled eggplant, dipped in olive oil and sprinkled with spicy chili powder and exotic cumin. Thick-cut rounds are perfect piled on a bun as a burger alternative, or serve them along with your favorite barbecue sides for a healthier holiday meal.
Tagged: grilled eggplant
Gathering guests around the grill is an easy way to entertain…but what if some of your guests are vegetarians? Providing a barbeque menu that your vegetarian guests will enjoy is simple when using eggplant as the main course for the meal. The beauty of including vegetarian items on the grill is that their main dish can be served as a side dish for your guests who eat meat.
Eggplant is easy to grill and can be used in a variety of ways to create a satisfying dish for your vegetarian guests. It’s high in dietary fiber, magnesium, potassium, and many antioxidants.
Grilled Eggplant Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.