Get your grill ready for the big get-together with a recipe that’s perfect for your vegetarian guests. Thick-sliced eggplant is tossed with a mixture of sweet honey, olive oil and coconut flakes then grilled until tender. Serve it as a side with other BBQ favorites, or make it the main dish for a healthier holiday meal.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.