A red and white checked cloth, a wicker basket and…wait a second. What are you going to pack for your picnic now that the cheese and crackers you used to snack on before your meal, as well as the deli sandwiches and coleslaw that were your main course, are no longer on the menu? Now that you’re a full-fledged Paleoista, it’s hardly going to be hot dogs on buns with baked beans and macaroni salad!
Bummed out because you’re thinking a night out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo has to mean a huge Paleo diversion? Not necessarily! You can enjoy Mexican food with no trouble at all, just by making a few changes to menu options– or even better, host a party yourself.
Can’t decide which dip to serve with your chips? Make one that blends two of everyone’s favorites with this clever recipe for Guacamole Hummus. Just toss a can of organic chickpeas, a ripe avocado and a few other simple ingredients into your food processor for a smooth, creamy creation to scoop up and enjoy with dippable snacks.
What’s hot (and not) in health today? Let’s explore the latest health trends and info, including health-supporting antioxidants and fire-starting sunscreens.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.