Once upon a time, you had vibrant, shiny, perfectly even-colored hair. One day, as you combed and primped in the mirror, it appeared. White, wiry and unmistakable nestled in with the rest of your tresses: your very first gray hair. For many women, the next chapter in this story takes them to the salon, where they resign to costly coloring sessions to cover the spread of those unsightly strands. But for others, the plot thickens.
Tagged: hair color
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.