Silky-smooth legs: they’re so worth it this time of year. But summer is short—do you really want to waste hours over the course of the season dragging a razor up and down your calves just to look good in a pair of shorts? Wouldn’t that time be better spent—oh, I don’t know—poolside with a frozen slushy drink in hand?
Tagged: hair removal
Ladies, let’s talk about something most of us struggle with: unwanted hair. Whether you’re dealing with unruly eyebrows, facial fuzz or unsightly underarm hair, it can be costly and time-consuming to keep it from coming back.
So which method works best – shaving, waxing or tweezing? I’ll weigh the pros and cons of each:
There’s a raging debate happening in my own mind. It centers around one simple decision: How much body hair is the right amount of body hair, if any?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.