All moms know what it’s like to be the bottom priority, last on the to-do list — if you even make the list at all. The bad news is if you continue to de-prioritize yourself, the wear and tear will begin to show. You’ll lose that natural glimmer of health. The good news is you don’t have to let yourself go. No matter your shape or size, you are a welcomed member of the “Hot Moms Club” and your initiation ceremony begins in the gym.
Tagged: hair styling
Are you stuck in a boring hair rut? Day after day wearing the same-old “do” can make you feel pretty frumpy after awhile. If you’re itching for a new look, don’t rush off to the salon and do anything drastic. A few new hair accessories may be all you need to get back into a good-hair groove.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.