Hair has it pretty rough, when it comes to beauty. With all that washing, blow drying and flat ironing, not to mention highlighting and color treatments, it’s no wonder your tired tresses are ready for a trim after six short weeks. If you wait longer, those straggly strands start to rebel. Smooth and shiny becomes frayed and frazzled, making hair harder to style and keep in place. At the bottom of it all—split ends sprout, traveling up the shaft and leading to that look we all dread the most (aaack…not frizz!).
Tagged: hair supplement
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.