Hair has it pretty rough, when it comes to beauty. With all that washing, blow drying and flat ironing, not to mention highlighting and color treatments, it’s no wonder your tired tresses are ready for a trim after six short weeks. If you wait longer, those straggly strands start to rebel. Smooth and shiny becomes frayed and frazzled, making hair harder to style and keep in place. At the bottom of it all—split ends sprout, traveling up the shaft and leading to that look we all dread the most (aaack…not frizz!).
Tagged: hair vitamins
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.