Hitting the road for the holidays? You’re not alone. More than 80 million Americans are expected to travel by car, plane and train this week. And they’re packing more than just presents (think – snotty noses, dirty hands and uncovered coughs). Follow these handy hygiene tips to stay clean and healthy while traveling:
Tagged: hand washing
During the winter season, sickness seems to spread through the office like wildfire. How can you protect yourself from your co-workers’ germs? Consider these four tips:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.