With summer coming to a close and fall just around the corner, the abundance of fruits and vegetables can be overwhelming. I start to panic a little when I think of saying goodbye to some of my favorite foods until next year! Of course, there’s always canning—but the idea of spending days in the kitchen putting up case after case of tomatoes always seemed a bit “out of my league.” Then I read something about small-batch canning.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.