Ham and cheese, Brad and Angelina, skinny jeans and boots. Like these other famously fabulous duos, peanut butter and chocolate are a match-made in heaven. In this divine cupcake recipe, you get a double dose of chocolate and a peanut butter icing. Made with oat and almond flours, these are fluffy, flavorful and can be made gluten free. Read more →
Tagged: healthy dessert recipe
If you have a soft spot for peanut butter cookies, but would rather not rack up an extra 15 grams of fat, try this recipe for Glazed Peanut Butter Honey-Oat Cookies. They’re made with PB2, the popular peanut butter powder with 85% less fat and calories than the traditional spread.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.