A fresh piece of wild salmon needs just a touch of…nothing! It really doesn’t get any easier than this. A dollop of healthy coconut oil imparts a tropical flavor and whole peppercorns give it some pop. Served with a side of blanched asparagus, it’s a balanced meal, ready in less than twenty minutes.
Tagged: healthy dinner
My adoration for peanut butter might actually border a bit on obsession. I do have a jar on my desk at all times, after all.
If you’re a peanut butter lover like me, this post is for you. In honor of everyone’s favorite sandwich spread (and eat-by-the-spoonful treat), I’ve gathered three simple recipes that you need try, NOW:
My husband was in need of a little (vegan) comfort food, but the family was heading down to the beach for the weekend. So I packed a few essential ingredients, plus my trusty slow cooker – problem solved!
Noodles come in all shapes and sizes—but have you ever tried to make your own? From vegetables? That’s right! These spaghetti-like stands are julienned from fresh zucchini, then topped with a unique broccoli pesto made with homemade cashew “cheese.” This recipe is a raw vegan dream!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.