With its mild flavor and delicate texture, tilapia is a popular fish enjoyed by even those who “don’t like fish.” In this simple recipe, tender filets are brushed with zesty Dijon mustard, drizzled with lemon juice and sprinkled with fresh sage before being baked to flaky, flavorful perfection. Serve with a fresh greens salad for a quick-and-healthy dinner on a busy weeknight.
Tagged: healthy fish
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.