If you’re trying to lose weight, you know it’s a process. Getting back into those skinny jeans doesn’t happen overnight. Resisting dessert when everyone else is indulging isn’t easy. And making lifestyle changes to shed those extra pounds can be a long and challenging journey. One of the biggest mistakes people make when dieting is to have unrealistic expectations, like thinking a drastic transformation is somehow going to be quick or easy. What happens is that you set yourself up for what can become a vicious cycle: failure, guilt, then loss of confidence.
Tagged: healthy habits
It happens to most people, typically around their mid-thirties. You find your fitness groove and stick with it for a while — maybe for several years — until one day you hit a wall. (One more spin class and the wheels are going to fall off!) Sound familiar?
Welcome to 2013 — a new year, signifying new beginnings. Naturally, this is the time to make our New Year’s resolutions. And after all that holiday eating, you’re probably eager to make some changes. The sad reality, however, is that most resolutions only last 3 to 14 days. Your car doesn’t run out of gas that quickly, so why should you? Make this year different by resolving to evolve…into a better version of yourself.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.