Most people look at summer vacation—a precious week or two away from work—the same way. They embrace this once-a-year opportunity to completely separate from regular routines, immersing themselves in whatever novelties their getaway location has to offer. In theory, this sounds like a fun, upbeat way to approach time off. But the last thing you want to do when you’re away from home is to abandon the healthy lifestyle patterns you’ve established, especially with your kids in tow.
Tagged: healthy lifestyle
You’ve finally gotten into a groove—going to the gym every day, eating right, feeling good about your progress. Then it happens. You get sick. And as you cope with a steadily worsening cough, runny nose and sore throat, you start to battle with yourself: I can still exercise! I’m not that sick. I should stick to my routine. Right?
Welcome to 2013 — a new year, signifying new beginnings. Naturally, this is the time to make our New Year’s resolutions. And after all that holiday eating, you’re probably eager to make some changes. The sad reality, however, is that most resolutions only last 3 to 14 days. Your car doesn’t run out of gas that quickly, so why should you? Make this year different by resolving to evolve…into a better version of yourself.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.