Nothing beats the heat like a tall glass of ice water. Except maybe ice water with a little lemon twist. It’s the perfect drink for hot summer days, when those high temps trigger greater fluid loss from your body. Did you know that lemons are loaded with electrolytes? Or that the juice from half a lemon contains only six calories? So say goodbye to overpriced, artificially flavored sports drinks and get squeezing!
Tagged: healthy living tip
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.