Your kids are moving on up! With new subjects, more work load and maybe a tighter schedule, your young ones are going to need to be on their toes this school year. For these super-hero students, be sure to pack them snacks which are jam-packed with super foods (read: super nutrition!). And set an A+ example by eating these snacks yourself and ridding the pantry of any high-calorie, sugary no-nos.
Tagged: healthy snacks on the go
When you’re spending a few days at an amusement park, your health habits may go on a roller coaster ride. You start the day off with a good breakfast and quickly go downhill when the smell of fried food tickles your nose. Stop drooling over those funnel cakes! You can coast past the fat fest by setting yourself up for success. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.