Did you just get a promotion at work that now requires frequent flyer miles? Are you spending the summer touring Europe? Do you have a destination occasion coming up? These are not good excuses to give up on your fit and fabulous lifestyle. You have finally settled into your healthy routine at home and life threw you a curve ball. Big deal! With my tried-and-true trip tips, you’ll be able to keep your eyes on the prize — no matter where your travels take you.
Tagged: healthy travel tips
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.