Saturday mornings wouldn’t be the same without pancakes! This weekend, skip the super-sweet syrup and serve these crispy, rich Coconut Corn Cakes with a side of your favorite nut butter. No milk or eggs are needed, and a scoop of protein powder added to the batter makes a delicious and healthy breakfast treat.
Fast food that’s healthy? You can’t score one of these “burgers” in a drive-through, but in less time than it takes to wait in line, you can make a meal far better for you than anything brought home in a hurry. Combine sautéed fresh vegetables, white beans and hemp powder for a hearty, protein-packed patty, then pan fry in coconut oil for a tropical taste!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.