I love making pizza almost as much as I love eating it. I’m always excited to try a new recipe, so when I spotted a surprisingly appetizing picture of zucchini-crust pizza on Pinterest, I was immediately intrigued. Good news: it was delicious! And it’s pretty easy to make, too. (It’s also a great way to get someone to eat an entire zucchini without even realizing it!) Here’s how I did it:
Tagged: hide vegetables
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.