When I think of an Easter meal, many of the dishes that come to mind are easily converted to a Paleo-esque format without too much difficulty. If you’re used to starting your meal with a plate of cheese and crackers, why not replace that with a fresh, spring vegetable crudités plate drizzled with lemon and freshly chopped herbs? Thinking glazed, baked ham? How about lean pork chops instead? And rather than asparagus smothered in thick, creamy Hollandaise, how about roasting it with garlic and oil? Read more →
Tagged: holiday cooking
Cranberries are in season only a few short months every year, with the best of these plump, ripe treasures arriving at your supermarket just in time for the holidays. This simple Homemade Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce is made from fresh, whole berries and a touch of cinnamon and orange. It’s so easy to prepare, you’ll never consider serving “canned” again.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.