The winter holidays can seem like a fat trap for dieters. From Thanksgiving’s “eat all you can” celebration to the cookie exchanges to the mega-mall food court to the “try this” holiday party buffets, it’s one temptation after another. Think weight gain is inevitable? Not if you plan ahead!
Tagged: holiday diet
Just because it’s the holiday season doesn’t mean you’re doomed to gain weight. Of course you’ll be tempted by treats at office parties, family events, school functions and even at home (especially if you enjoy baking with your kids). But you can keep your weight in line if you’re conscious about what you eat and continue to follow your exercise program.
Here are a few things I do to stay fit and trim while heading into the New Year:
It can be so easy to put off important things, like dieting. We come up with every possible excuse to start at a later date. And what better excuse than the upcoming holiday season to once again push back those plans to lose weight?
Break out the elastic waistbands – the holidays have arrived!
If you don’t want to be one of the millions who will gain weight between Thanksgiving and New Year’s, take heed of these helpful tips for surviving the barrage of parties, buffets and sweet temptations that await you this holiday season:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.