Coconut flakes make a great snowy topping for holiday cupcakes. They’re also good for adding tropical taste to your favorite baked goods. But did you know that if you blend them long enough, those stringy little strands transform into something creamy, smooth and spreadable? Coconut butter doesn’t have to come from a jar! Follow this recipe to make your own, then turn it into a decadent candy bark studded with cranberries and cacao.
Tagged: holiday gift
Need a gift for a friend, family member, co-worker or teacher? This recipe involves 3 simple ingredients that you might already have on hand. (Plus, it smells absolutely divine!)
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.