Spicy, crystallized ginger and crunchy cashews are set into rich, dark chocolate in this elegant, irresistible candy bark. Just three ingredients and two hours are all you need to create a perfect dessert or impressive holiday gift!
Tagged: holiday recipe
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
This sweet, tangy relish makes the perfect topping for all your favorite holiday dishes. Made from chewy dried cranberries and rich, toasted macadamia nuts, it’s simple to prepare and served warm. Enjoy it with your main course, or drizzle over ice cream or cake for dessert.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.