I’ve noticed a trend among my brood on Thanksgiving: the adults will drool over the usual, traditional fare—turkey, gravy, vegetables, potatoes—but the kids pick at their plates and save their appetites and enthusiasm for dessert. Our children haven’t been raised in a typical, “meat and potatoes” type home, so the sight of a slab of poultry with bones and gravy and colorful dollops of side dishes is a little foreign to them.
Tagged: holiday recipe
Spicy, crystallized ginger and crunchy cashews are set into rich, dark chocolate in this elegant, irresistible candy bark. Just three ingredients and two hours are all you need to create a perfect dessert or impressive holiday gift!
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
This sweet, tangy relish makes the perfect topping for all your favorite holiday dishes. Made from chewy dried cranberries and rich, toasted macadamia nuts, it’s simple to prepare and served warm. Enjoy it with your main course, or drizzle over ice cream or cake for dessert.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.