Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: The holidays are here! It also means your schedule is riddled with festive get-togethers – from office parties to the kids’ winter recitals. Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
Tagged: holiday recipes
Cranberries are in season only a few short months every year, with the best of these plump, ripe treasures arriving at your supermarket just in time for the holidays. This simple Homemade Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce is made from fresh, whole berries and a touch of cinnamon and orange. It’s so easy to prepare, you’ll never consider serving “canned” again.
Fill your holiday candy dish with something sweet and healthy. Pop some cashews in the oven, then toss with a simple honey-brown sugar glaze, spiced just slightly with a dash of cayenne.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.