Plastic Santas, blinking candy canes, 10-foot-tall inflatable snowglobes with whirling flakes—had enough of the artificial holiday décor madness? Try these more natural, traditional ways of decking your halls this year: Read more →
Not sure what to get your friends and family this year? Consider these 10 healthy holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list!
1. Organic coffee/tea basket: For those who can’t go without their daily (or hourly) cup of coffee or tea, a gift basket of organic products is the perfect gift! Along with gourmet coffees and teas, consider including a colorful mug and a natural sweetener, such as stevia or organic honey.
2. Healthy food basket: Mix and match healthy foods to create a delicious and healthy gift for anyone on your list. Include organic grains, soup mixes, crackers, nuts/seeds and jams.
3. Bath & beauty basket: Give the gift of beauty with skin-pampering products for both men and women. Vitacost.com has many different skincare gift sets available, as well as cosmetics, soaps, bath and grooming accessories, and much more!
4. Water bottle: Keep your loved ones hydrated this holiday season with a BPA-free plastic or stainless steel water bottle. Perfect for home, school or travel!
5. Dark chocolate: Need an easy and healthy stocking stuffer? You can’t go wrong with chocolate! Just make sure it contains 70% (or more) cocoa for optimal antioxidant benefits.
6. Workout accessories: Help your friends and family stay active with workout clothes, DVDs or training/sports equipment, such as a pedometer, heart monitor, balance ball or jump rope.
7. Fitness class: A recreational fitness class is a great gift idea for kids and adults! Not sure where to sign up? Check out your local gym or rec center for a schedule, which usually includes classes like yoga, ballet, aerobics or team sports.
8. Cooking class: Give the gift that keeps on giving – knowledge! A cooking class is a great way for children and adults to learn a new skill and become more involved in nutrition and healthy food choices.
9. Massage session: Relaxation is an important part of overall health, and a massage is a great way to unwind from the stresses of the holiday season.
10. Gift certificate: Looking for the perfect gift? How about something that your friends and family can pick out themselves! A Vitacost.com gift certificate is ideal for men and women of all ages – with over 30,000 products to choose from, they’re sure to find exactly what they want!
Check out our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for more healthy gift ideas!
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
Love Shopping? Hop to it.