My weekend thus far has involved roof repair, wasp nests, the discovery of a giant water stain in the baby’s room and the World Expo of Ants Convention–taking place in our bathroom, because, I guess, the Las Vegas Convention Center was booked. (Note to self: destroy all evidence of this blog if and when we ever put our house on the market.) It also has involved those #@#$% 2-year molars, which means no one is sleeping. Read more →
Tagged: home repairs
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.