Being organized is one of those elusive ways of life for me, like being a Zen master or not having a Facebook account. In my constant striving for some semblance of order, I have learned to keep it simple. Whoever said “less is more” actually knew what they were talking about. When you have less stuff, it’s easier to keep track of it; that’s a given. But where do you cut back and what do you leave out?
I’m not a cook. Don’t get me wrong, I make plenty of healthy and tasty meals for my family, but I don’t particularly get fancy with seasonings and spices in my pantry. I’m more of a back to basics, enjoy the natural flavor of the food type of Bombshell. That’s not to say I don’t enjoy the talents of others, I just don’t have the knack myself. What I am fabulous at, though, is discovering completely out-of-the-box ideas on how I can use all of those exotic herbs, savory seeds and spectacular spices.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.