Can’t resist candy this time of year? Create your own treat with non-tricky ingredients! Luscious dark chocolate, hearty hazelnuts and a dash of pumpkin pie spice come together in this incredibly easy recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Bark. Chunky, fun and full of fall flavor, you won’t be tempted to unwrap any of your kids’ fun-sized bars with a batch of this sweet stuff on hand.
Tagged: homemade candy
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.