Got five minutes? That’s more than enough time to shake up some homemade salad dressing that will leave you longing for leafy greens! A good bottle of balsamic vinegar, some herbs and fresh-squeezed lemon and lime juice are all you need to create a rich, flavorful dressing that adds extra antioxidants and nutrients to your already-healthy meal.
Tagged: homemade salad dressing
Got the boring salad blues? Put down your fork and back away from that bowl of iceberg lettuce… and the bottle of bland dressing.
We’ve compiled this handy list of six simple ways to help you spruce up your salad – so your lettuce will never go lonely again!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.