Are you getting married in June? It’s one of the most popular months for tying the proverbial knot. I, myself, will be celebrating my ten-year anniversary at the end of the month. Holla! Anyway, if you’re getting married you’re probably thinking about the wedding night. And if you’re thinking about the wedding night, you’re probably totally, totally freaking out. Here’s a paper bag. Put your head between your knees and breathe while I talk you down off that ledge. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.