Birds are singing, the sun is shining—oh wait. That’s not the scene outside your window, just yet. If cool winds are still whipping in your corner of the world, cozy up to a cup of Sippy Chippy Cocoa, made with almond milk, cacao nibs, coconut oil, vanilla and a pinch of spicy chipotle powder (to chase away unseasonal shivers, of course!).
Tagged: hot cocoa
Delight your mitten-clad crowd with a cup of creamy, homemade hot cocoa the next time they come in from the cold. This twist on everyone’s favorite winter drink is made with organic cocoa powder and dairy-free almond milk, with a hint of citrusy-tropical flavor from orange extract and coconut oil. Artificially flavored powdered packet-mixes are about to become a thing of your past!
The weather outside is frightful – and hot beverages taste so delightful! Whether it’s snowing, raining or windy in your neck of the woods, stay warm and cozy on the inside with a few of our favorite coffees, teas and cocoa mixes:
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.