Delight your mitten-clad crowd with a cup of creamy, homemade hot cocoa the next time they come in from the cold. This twist on everyone’s favorite winter drink is made with organic cocoa powder and dairy-free almond milk, with a hint of citrusy-tropical flavor from orange extract and coconut oil. Artificially flavored powdered packet-mixes are about to become a thing of your past!
Tagged: hot drinks
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.