When you’re spending a few days at an amusement park, your health habits may go on a roller coaster ride. You start the day off with a good breakfast and quickly go downhill when the smell of fried food tickles your nose. Stop drooling over those funnel cakes! You can coast past the fat fest by setting yourself up for success. Read more →
Tagged: hotel gym
Being away from home is no excuse to not work hard. In fact, to see results in fitness, you HAVE to step out of your comfort zone! And there’s no better test of your strength and willpower than finding ways to exercise while traveling. Get ready to get stepping, because my hotel workout guide is no walk through Central Park.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.