Did you just get a promotion at work that now requires frequent flyer miles? Are you spending the summer touring Europe? Do you have a destination occasion coming up? These are not good excuses to give up on your fit and fabulous lifestyle. You have finally settled into your healthy routine at home and life threw you a curve ball. Big deal! With my tried-and-true trip tips, you’ll be able to keep your eyes on the prize — no matter where your travels take you.
Tagged: hotel room workouts
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.