Pumpkin may be most popular when it comes to fall produce, but acorn squash comes in a close second! Roasting is a quick-and-easy way to prepare this mild and slightly-sweet, orangish-yellow “veggie” (which, like pumpkin, is technically a fruit). Just cut into wedges, prep with agave nectar and cinnamon and bake for about 20 minutes. Happy autumn!
Tagged: how to cook squash
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.