How many little plastic tubs of yogurt do your kids eat every week? Three? Five? More? While certainly convenient—and nutritious—the packaging is wasteful (if you don’t rinse and recycle), and you may encounter unwanted ingredients, especially if they’ve convinced you to buy one of the fun, colorful varieties they saw in that “cool” TV commercial. An easy solution is to simply make your own. I say simply because it really is easy to do!
Tagged: how to make yogurt
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.