Workout clothes, running shoes, a gym membership, training sessions, home equipment, even supplements—fitness expenses can add up! If you’re on a tight budget, spending money on exercise might seem like a luxury. But not having extra funds to funnel into gear and activities doesn’t mean you’re stuck at home doing sit-ups and jumping jacks in the living room. Get a great workout—and save money—with these helpful tips.
Tagged: how to save money
No matter how fit and healthy you are, we’re all making New Year’s resolutions to be better than ever. As we like to say, there’s always room for improvement — whether it be physical, emotional or otherwise. Unfortunately, we humans don’t always embrace change with open arms. But don’t lose hope yet; you can endure big transformations by taking baby-sized steps. So, pull on your big-boy pants and let’s get moving!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.