Think outside the salad bowl for a delightful way to use your favorite cool, crisp veggie. Sliced cucumber rounds are topped with a dollop of creamy Greek yogurt, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of chia seeds to create the perfect taste and texture sensation. Enjoy as a healthy snack or refreshing side with any meal.
Tagged: how to use chia seeds
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.