You can squat and lunge your way to a tighter tush, but only if you’re doing them correctly. Fitness expert Nicole Wilkins says your legs should form a right angle when you lunge. Watch her how-to video for more on the “right” way to lunge (you’re going to feel the difference).
Tagged: how to video
Whether you’re out on a group ride or cycling solo, you should be prepared for any bump in the road. Professional triathletes Amy and Brandon Marsh always carry the tools they need for a quick and easy flat-tire fix. Watch this video to learn what you need so you’re not weighed down or left stranded. Read more →
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.