You can squat and lunge your way to a tighter tush, but only if you’re doing them correctly. Fitness expert Nicole Wilkins says your legs should form a right angle when you lunge. Watch her how-to video for more on the “right” way to lunge (you’re going to feel the difference).
Tagged: how to video
Whether you’re out on a group ride or cycling solo, you should be prepared for any bump in the road. Professional triathletes Amy and Brandon Marsh always carry the tools they need for a quick and easy flat-tire fix. Watch this video to learn what you need so you’re not weighed down or left stranded. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.