Using real butter in homemade mashed potatoes will set you back 11 grams of fat and 100 calories for every tablespoon mixed in! Instead, spruce up your spuds with a scoop of hummus. It not only adds unique flavor but gives everyone’s favorite creamy potato side dish an added protein boost. Use pre-made store-bought hummus to save time!
Can’t decide which dip to serve with your chips? Make one that blends two of everyone’s favorites with this clever recipe for Guacamole Hummus. Just toss a can of organic chickpeas, a ripe avocado and a few other simple ingredients into your food processor for a smooth, creamy creation to scoop up and enjoy with dippable snacks.
Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or just in it for the commercials, make this weekend’s big game day celebration more fun with some tasty snacks. This spicy spin on classic hummus gets its kick from a dash of chili powder and a combination of barbecue and hot sauce. Serve it with pita chips, pretzels or fresh-cut veggies to score big with your party guests!
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.