That’s a wrap! End dieting frustration with a fruit-stuffed, protein-packed breakfast made with this season’s star berries. But before you break out the whole-wheat tortillas, take a peek at the ingredients list. The crepe-like blanket snuggling all that sweetness isn’t made from flour. Fluffy, flavorful and diet-friendly, it’s a combination of low-fat, high-energy morning favorites whisked and baked in a creative way.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.