Stop being afraid of aging! We women tend to mourn our birthdays before celebrating them, because we’re so wrapped up in the changes that come with getting older. Once you realize you can look and feel your fittest at any age, you’ll have nothing to fear. In fact, you might become fearless. Read more →
Q: What is the proper wound care for road rash?
Amy Marsh answers
A: Sooner or later, all cyclists take a tumble. (Sorry, but it’s true.) You’ll most likely walk away with some road rash, which is bike geek for redness, small scrapes and possibly a little bruising. Though it may seem like a minor wound, letting your road rash go uncleaned can lead to problems you don’t ever want to experience.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.