On September 30th, I sat in the hotel restaurant with my grandpa, mom, aunt and cousin recapping the events of the day. They asked me how I felt and if I needed anything to drink (I had just completed my first half Ironman). I wondered how they had entertained themselves for the nearly three hours I was cycling. Apparently, they hit the ground shopping. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.