Head-on wind, flying dirt, kamikaze bugs and pesky pollen can all cause dry, itchy, irritated eyes. As someone who recently had Lasik eye surgery, I want to be extra protective of my peepers — especially when I’m training. Athletes tend to focus on doing everything to protect and nourish their muscles that we often forget that our eyes are precious, too.
Tagged: itchy eye relief
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.