It just might be the most unappreciated diet in the world. The DASH Diet is designed to reduce your blood pressure, minimize your risk of heart disease and help you lose weight, according to the National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). U.S. News and World Report surveyed health experts about a variety of diets, and they awarded the DASH diet as the best overall in multiple areas. Should you try it? Read on to find out more.
Tagged: Joann Eglas
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.