Dieting is tough enough. Add stress to the mix, and you may go from feeling “on edge” to crossing the line completely, reaching for the nearest bag of chips or chocolate bar to cope. That’s why stress management is a key part of any weight-loss plan. Stress increases appetite—and weight gain. When you utilize healthy coping techniques, it’s much more likely that you’ll stay on track and reach your weight-loss goals.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.