Don’t believe everything you see on TV. Though many infomercials suggest otherwise, fat is lost throughout the body — not just in one trouble area. Yes, your body shape and composition (muscle to fat ratio) is dependent on many factors, including age, gender, hormones and good ‘ole genetics. However, women tend to hold most of their weight in their midsection, hips and thighs. Call it a blessing or call it a curse. No matter how you look at it, try to see the whole picture when trying to drop body fat. Read more →
Tagged: jumping rope
What’s your vacation destination this summer? Most likely you’ll be hitting the sea shore at some point. And as much as we all love a luxurious beach resort, high-calorie cocktails and tiki bar snacks can quickly derail your fitness train. Stay on track by packing a healthier beach bag.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.