Possibly one of the tastiest research studies ever conducted, a physician set out to evaluate whether chocolate consumption increases intelligence not just in individuals but in entire populations. Published in the New England Journal of Medicine, his research showed a link between consuming chocolate and winning Nobel prizes.
Tagged: Justin’s Hazenut Butter
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.