Turn a family weekend on the lake into a wellness retreat! There’s nothing like waking up to ta sunrise over still water. That’s why you have to grab those few precious moments of quiet, untouched nature while it lasts. Make the most of a long weekend by reveling in what the great outdoors has to offer from dawn to dusk. Read more →
Usually when you hear the word “workout,” you think of the gym. It’s true that the gym is a great place to exercise—you get access to machines you probably don’t have at home. But sometimes it’s a good thing to change up your workouts, leave the heavy machinery at home, and take it outside. A break from routine is a good way to “shock” your body. And there’s no time like the early summer to enjoy the great outdoors.
Here are some outdoor workout ideas:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.